The Hawaii Cannabis Expo is January 30th 10am-6pm and 31st 11am-5pm 2016 at the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall at 777 Ward Ave Honolulu Hawaii. Admission is $10 per day at the door. 18 & Over welcome. Children 17 & Under must be accompanied by a parent. Limited $7 Pre-Sale tickets are available at Smokey’s Pipe and Coffee, Choke Smoke Hawaii, Good Times in Kaneohe, Hawaiian Hydroponics and garden, Armed and Dangerous in Kailua and @flyhi808 in Kapolei.
This is Hawaii’s premier Medical Marijuana Information event.
The two-day expo incorporates free educational seminars, panel discussions and keynote speakers alongside paid classes.
- The exhibition hall will be filled with a delightful food court and exhibitors displaying a massive selection of lights, nutrients, glass, accessories, products, clothing, genetics and other specialty items.
- There will be Doctors available throughout the expo for consultation with potential patients who wish to receive their Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card. More information from the Department of Health can be found HERE.
- See free presentations on “How to get your MMJ Card in Hawaii,” “Cannabis for Veterans,” “What can cannabis do for my health,” “Different ways to consume the medicine & MORE.
- PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
- Wendy Gibson, Field Organizer, The Drug Policy Forum (DPFHI),
- Mara Gordon (Keynote), Aunt Zelda’s
- Dru West, Master Grower and Author of”The Secrets of the WestCoast Masters” joined by Kenneth Morrow
- Constance Finley, Constance Therapeutics
- Dan Lubkeman, Hydroponic Society of America
- Kenneth “K” Morrow, Trichome Technologies
- Gerald Garrison, Green Applied Sciences
- Dani Green Fox, Dabstars co-founder and Miss High Times 2015
- Ed Rosenthal, Legendary Grower & Author
- Vaedynn Erlandson, Advanced Nutrients
- Michelle Tippens, Hawaii Veterans Cannabis Alliance
- Stacey Agmata, L.O.L.A Foundation
- Mike Ruggles, Hawaii Island
- + other special guests.
- Interested in working the Hawaii Cannabis Industry? Then you won’t want to miss out on some of our paid classes. Robert Calkin, CEO of the Cannabis Career Institute will be teaching a paid-class during the expo on growing, bud-tending and strain selection. Register at this link.
- Meet & Greet YouTube Channel Stars Paul from “Tokin Daily” and Josh from “Strain Central”
- The Hawaii Cannabis Expo is proud to partner with the Drug-Policy Forum of Hawaii and The Medical Cannabis Coalition of Hawaii as our advocate partners.
The Hawaii Cannabis Expo aims to educate the public on the myriad of potential benefits offered by the Cannabis plant and provide attendees with accurate information on how to safely access cannabis in Hawaii as a registered patient.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN HAWAII:
Since the year 2000, Hawaii Legislators created the Medical Marijuana Program. Qualifying conditions include: cancer, glaucoma, HIV (+) status, chronic or debilitating disease: Severe pain, severe nausea, seizures (epilepsy), severe & persistent muscle spasms (from Multiple Sclerosis or Crohn’s Disease), severe weakness, malnutrition or weight loss. Effective January 1, 2015, the Hawaii’s Medical Use of Marijuana Program was transferred from the Department of Public Safety to the Department of Health, according to Act 177. The state’s Department of Health will develop administrative rules, including licensing application criteria and regulations, for a medical marijuana dispensary system. Applications will be accepted beginning early 2016. Hawaii will license eight dispensaries, which can begin selling medical marijuana to registered patients by November 2016, according to