DEFEND HAWAII, HANAPA’A HOUNDZ, & CYCLE CITY PRESENTS:
6th ANNUAL “HOGS GONE WILD”
(DOG & KNIFE PIG HUNTING TOURNAMENT)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 1st, 2015
$150 ENTRY FEE FOR TEAM OF 5 PEOPLE
Categories: *LONGEST TUSKS, * BIGGEST BOAR (1ST & 2ND), * BIGGEST SOW (1ST & 2ND), *AVERAGE WEIGHT, *TOTAL WEIGHT,
BEST DEFEND HAWAII PHOTO OF THE DAY
*******************2 PIG>>> MAX LIMIT**********************
***CASH PRIZES ***
ALL ENTRY FEES WILL BE PUT RIGHT BACK INTO THE PRIZE CATEGORIES.
NO FEES WILL BE TAKEN OUT FOR THE COORDINATORS OF THIS EVENT.
• DOG & KNIFE is the ONLY method of capture. NO GUNS, ETC.
• No check-in is required. **AUGUST 1, 2015 12:00 AM START, BE HONEST
• Weigh-in station hours is 12 pm to 5 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS (WE WILL BE HAVING INTERVALS, SINCE THERE WILL BE OTHER EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT, BUT YOU WILL BE CLOCKED IN UPON ARRIVAL)
• Teams may hunt ANYWHERE PERMISSIBLE on the island of OAHU
• WEIGH IN STATION will be at the CYCLE CITY LTD. (NIMITZ)
• NO PIGS FROM PENS, TRAPS, SNARES OR PADDOCKS ALLOWED OR FROM ANYONE ELSE!!
• Tournament participants must RESPECT the location of the weigh-in station and NOT bring illegal substances and/or firearms of any kind.
• Tournament participants must ABIDE by Judge’s discretion. JUDGES HAVE THE LAST & FINAL SAY
• HUNTERS W/DOGZ PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT MUST BE LISTED >>>>NO EXCEPTIONS, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, and NO REFUND
• ALL PIGS ENTERED MUST BE FROM 40-160 LBS DRESSED. No entrails (heart, liver, lungs, intestines, etc.) must be found, or pig will be AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED
• 5 Team members max, including Team Captain ($25.00 each additional member)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
• Team Captain must be present while pigs are being WEIGHED
• If a tie occurs in any category, the determining factor in declaring a winner will be 1st PIG IN. SIMPLY, EARLY BIRD GETS DA WORM.
CONTACT PERSON: BRIAN AKINA (808) 723-1598
TEAM CAPTAIN ______________________________________________________________ (please print) First name Last name
Hunting License: ________________________ Contact #_______________________________
Team Members: (First & Last name) (max 4 team members besides Captain)
I agree to abide by all tournament rules set forth by THE 6TH ANNUAL “HOGS GONE WILD” DOG & KNIFE PIG HUNTING TOURNAMENT.
If I renege on any of the rules listed, I understand that my whole team and myself will be disqualified from entry into all tournament categories and without refund of the entry fees. I understand that ONLY persons listed on this form will be participating in the hunt and attending the weigh-in station.
I, the undersigned, hereby a representative of the above named entrants, acknowledge and agree in consideration of my participation in the 6TH ANNUAL “HOGS GONE WILD” (DOG & KNIFE PIG HUNTING TOURNAMENT) on SATURDAY, AUGUST 1st, 2015, release any and all people and/or companies officially connected with the event from any and all liability for damage to or loss of personal property, sickness or injury from whatever source, legal entanglements, imprisonment or death, which might occur while participating in this event. Specifically, I release said persons from any liability or responsibility for my physical condition, for the condition or selection of course route and for the presence or actions of any other participants. I am aware of the risks of participation, which include, but are not limited to damage to or loss of personal property, sickness, or injury from whatever source, legal entanglements, imprisonment or death. I understand that the event holders and sponsors do not provide medical coverage/assistance for me. I verify that I will be responsible for any medical costs I incur as a result in my participation.
CYCLE CITY, HANAPA’A HOUNDZ, AND DEFEND HAWAII ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE/LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR FINES THAT MAY OCCUR DURING HUNTING. ONCE ON CYCLE CITY PROPERTY CONTESTANTS AND FRIENDS MUST ABIDE BY ALL RULES OF THE CYCLE CITY PROPEERTY. I AM FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MY ACTIONS/ACCIDENTS/INJURIES & ANY LEGALITIES “I” OR MY TEAM THAT MIGHT OCCUR, WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. IF ANY PROBLEMS OCCUR DURING THE WEIGH INS PLEASE TALK TO MIKE OR BRIAN TO SETTLE THIS DISPUTE.
WE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE HUNTERS AND WE WANT TO SHOW RESPECT TO ALL SPONSORS AND PEOPLE INVOLVED SO WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN NEXT YEAR. WE WANT TO BRING THE HUNTING COMMUNITY GOOD EXPOSURE.
I acknowledge that the State of Hawaii Law requires me to be licensed to hunt in the State of Hawaii.
I verify that I am a legal and licensed hunter in the State of Hawaii.